Sunday, November 1, 2009

Updates

The code repo was changed to rpisec but forget to update it on the main RCOS page so now it looks like theres no code checked in or something. The code is actually at git.rpisec.net/uvudec.git.
Progress is underway for better static analysis of binaries to produce object files. Recent progress has been on code cleanup and related. With midterms out of the way, I have some time again and have been working towards making a big checkin for the changes. I should have branched the code and done some smaller commits with the other fixups, but I'm still working on getting comfterable with GIT.
Alex commited Python API code which should now make the Python interpreter code much faster instead of using system() (although system based is still availible). I haven't tested it yet, but I do know that at least the old python code still works.

No comments:

Post a Comment